Nireus Hotel Restaruant

Archived posts about places to eat and drink on Symi

Nireus Hotel Restaruant

Postby JohnS » 02 Oct 2009, 09:47

Having spoken to the hotel staff the position regarding the resturant is that it shut for evening meals from the 30th September. During the summer period only two couples, apparently, booked for half board with Olympic. The second couple, unfortunately for them, arrived on the 30th, as did we!! All the Nireus was able to do was to make an arrangement with a local restaurant to feed the guests.
I hope this answers your question. Have a great hoidy, I'm sure you will; it is Symi after all!
JohnS
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Nireus Hotel Restaruant

Postby Buzzy » 02 Oct 2009, 10:27

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to clarify this. There should obviously be more communication between Olympic holidays and the hotels they book for clients as at this stage Olympic should really have withdrawn the halfboard upgrade from their website. I hoped that for those who had booked half board there would be an arrangement made by the Nireus and I'm glad to see that there was.

I hope you have a great stay. I am counting the days now and hoping that the good weather stays for us.
Buzzy
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

Nireus Hotel Restaruant

Postby Kon » 06 Oct 2009, 11:55

Adriana wrote:
Hi Buzzy, I have just looked at the Olympic Holidays website and the Nireus Hotel only offers bed and breakfast. I have double checked this with the rep on the island and he says the only option with half board is the Pedi Beach Hotel. If you are staying at the Nireus Hotel then it is bed and breakfast only. I have heard, however that the breakfast buffet at the Nireus is pretty good

Yep it was nice ,i think they call it American buffett beakfast.
Kon
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Nireus Hotel Restaruant

Postby Buzzy » 06 Oct 2009, 12:05

Thanks Kon. What was included in the buffet and what were the breafast times? Can't wait to get to Symi the rain is constant here at the moment.
Buzzy
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

Nireus Hotel Restaruant

Postby Kon » 06 Oct 2009, 12:14

Everything from Cold meats to warm chocolate cake and cereals ,fresh orange juice etc.
We use to get up about 9.30am so i guess about 10.30 is their latest .
Kon
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Next

Return to Food and Drink