Rhodes for the night

Archived posts about getting to and from Symi

Rhodes for the night

Postby Jan » 11 Apr 2012, 17:25

See Regina's enquiry on this forum and my reply. I get the impression that you know Rhodes quite well so being a bit off the beaten track wouldn't be a problem for you.

Actually almost anywhere booked via an agency like Travelrepublic, alpharooms, bookings.com etc etc will probably be OK for a night if you arrive late and leave early. We've overnighted in some pretty odd places over the years and survived.

Jan
Jan
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Rhodes for the night

Postby peterv » 11 Apr 2012, 20:03

On the rare occasions (3) I have had to stay overnight in Rhodes, I have used booking.com and in August 2011 managed to get a room for less than €30 close to the old town.
peterv
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

Rhodes for the night

Postby Kojak » 11 Apr 2012, 23:34

On my last visit in November I booked the Hermes through booking.com. It does give you a good choice of hotels and prices.
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Rhodes for the night

Postby sainttheresa » 12 Apr 2012, 21:25

the international was very good close to mandraki bed breakfast 33pound for 2 people.
sainttheresa
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Rhodes for the night

Postby Oor Willie » 20 Apr 2012, 17:31

As the ferries are a bit uncertain I thought I'd check out some prices for an overnight in Rhodes in June and my old favourite the Carina is coming up on Travel Republic at €8.00 a head for B and B, as Snapperjon says I wouldn't consider it for a long stay but for an overnight I have no worries, rooms are clean, staff were friendly and the bar opens late what more do you need
Oor Willie
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Return to Travel