Rocky Chorio Show

Archived trip reports

Re: Rocky Chorio Show

Postby Yvettelee » 04 Jul 2019, 21:53

Crikey it is a small world. One of my friends found some keys in a road in Sheffield and it had a Symi keyring on it.
Yvettelee
Symi Visitor
Symi Visitor

Postby rockbottom » 06 Jul 2019, 17:00

Have loved reading your blog silverfox! We are returning in September this year staying at irini again but have already booked for 2020 in September to stay at the Taxiarchis as we found a good deal with Olympic D and E.
Whose going to write the next blog?!
rockbottom
Symi Visitor
Symi Visitor

Postby silverfox » 06 Jul 2019, 17:53

rockbottom wrote:Have loved reading your blog silverfox! We are returning in September this year staying at irini again but have already booked for 2020 in September to stay at the Taxiarchis as we found a good deal with Olympic D and E.
Whose going to write the next blog?!

Thanks rockbottom

Next blog? Would love more to blog or even a few posts.

Gives us all that Symi fix.

:D
silverfox
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Postby Lisa B » 07 Jul 2019, 15:13

Yes Silverfox, you're right we need a fix, 7 weeks is a long time to wait :D
Lisa B
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Postby Joe Le Taxi » 08 Jul 2019, 21:06

It's been a long time since I posted on the chat page but as September on Symi gets closer,I need to get acclimatised again. We didn't go last year and that was the first we'd missed since 2005. Looking forward to all the things that make Symi so unique.Seeing that view as the ferry turns towards the harbour, Giorgios,Sotiris,Mythos,Greek salad, feeding the fish at the little bridge,Gyros,Aghia Marina,Eva's Bar,Greek salad,the bus, Constantio's taxi, The Rainbow Bar,Greek salad,and of course seeing our good friends Tina, Janine and the boys at The Olive Tree. Can't wait!
Joe Le Taxi
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

Postby silverfox » 08 Jul 2019, 21:17

Joe Le Taxi wrote:It's been a long time since I posted on the chat page but as September on Symi gets closer,I need to get acclimatised again. We didn't go last year and that was the first we'd missed since 2005. Looking forward to all the things that make Symi so unique.Seeing that view as the ferry turns towards the harbour, Giorgios,Sotiris,Mythos,Greek salad, feeding the fish at the little bridge,Gyros,Aghia Marina,Eva's Bar,Greek salad,the bus, Constantio's taxi, The Rainbow Bar,Greek salad,and of course seeing our good friends Tina, Janine and the boys at The Olive Tree. Can't wait!

All sounds so good....hope you have time to make a few posts and show us some pictures!

You enjoy! :)
silverfox
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports