Still here!

Chat about anything to do with the island of Symi

Still here!

Postby Sunshine » 07 Sep 2006, 03:14

...Hello everyone, I've just been reminded that I haven't posted here for a bit so here we are...Me and the light of my life were up in Edinburgh at the Fringe a couple of weeks ago, had a great time, stayed with friends in Auchtermuchty, they had their own festival too and very jolly it was. Visited a little fishing village called Pitonween (I think)- they have an arts festival every year and artists rent cottages, rooms, garages, even fishermens sheds to show their work, over 90 of them. Had the best bowl of cullen skink I've had in ages. Ended the weekend with a barbeque with local music and song courtesy of new made friends. And if that isn't wonderful enough, We're off to our favourite Greek island on the 23rd - see you there?...
Sunshine
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Still here!

Postby Allan » 07 Sep 2006, 13:43

I'll look out for you Sunshine. You should be easy to spot with that bow tie! :P
Allan
Administrator
Administrator

Still here!

Postby Richard » 07 Sep 2006, 18:30

Reminds me ... I must get my hair cut before I go.
Richard
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Still here!

Postby Sapphire » 07 Sep 2006, 20:29

Sunshine doesn't have that problem! Judging from his photo he doesn't have any :-O
Sapphire
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

Still here!

Postby Dave » 07 Sep 2006, 20:34

Got lucky - had an evening in Edinburgh with my niece, Anita a week before the Fringe, unfortunately - but what a really good place to visit ! Recommend it to anyone. Next year we've done a deal - for three weeks I'm on the floor of her flat in a sleeping bag and we're hitting every comedy event plus others. Gail ? She'll have to work to pay for it ! Plus ca change !
Dave
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Return to Symi Chat