Webcam again

Webcam again

Postby Andy W » 31 Jul 2013, 22:28

Always Baking, it was I who asked you the question, not Allan - and it was what web browser you were using, not what webcam.
Web browsers are the software you use to look at the internet - could be Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera or quite a few more. They're all different and telling you to do something that works in one might not work in another.

Just in case anyone doubts that Allan and I are different people, ask anyone who was on Symi at Easter when we could both be seen at the same time at The Olive Tree most mornings.

I suppose it is confusing that there are two Symi Visitor team members (though with different roles) whose name begins with A. In fact there are more, but so far nobody has confused Allan or me with Adriana or Anna.
Andy W
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Webcam again

Postby Always Baking » 31 Jul 2013, 23:01

Cheeky ! lt's just that when l'm about to start typing, l often need to flick back to check someone's name..when l flick back, l then lose what l've typed, and l have to start again ! Frankly, there's no techno hope for me..l'll stick to my name sake ! Talking of that, ''Hey Kojak, do you like fruit cake?''
Always Baking
Visitor

Webcam again

Postby Kojak » 31 Jul 2013, 23:11

I like any sort of cake Always Baking - as my figure will sadly testify. I do a mean chocolate one myself. :D :D :D
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Webcam again

Postby Always Baking » 31 Jul 2013, 23:39

Kojak, l dont believe a dark chocolate word of it ! Just thought a fruitcake would be the best traveller! Dont hold your breath though,just before l leave for any flight..l always leave something behind! :o
Always Baking
Visitor

Webcam again

Postby Kojak » 01 Aug 2013, 16:26

Fruit cake is good and travels well. I do a light one from a recipe of my mother's which I think originated from the Blessed Women's Institute.
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Previous

Return to Messages from the forum admins