alt hols

Chat about anything else

alt hols

Postby mr wotsin » 21 Feb 2011, 23:01

Just been to Bardonecchia in Italy for a weeks skiing. Now I know what a pizza looks like. Every muscle in my body is aching and will do for some time me thinks. Skiing was great with my son-in-law and two grand sons. Flight from Turin to Newcastle was two hours and then one hour and ten minutes at passport control, sort of took the happy feeling away. Next year Whistler according to the kids, we shall see.
mr wotsin
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

alt hols

Postby Gemma1 » 22 Feb 2011, 08:12

Hope you enjoyed yourself mr wotsin. I've only been ski-ing once and that was many years ago when I was in my early 20s. It was hard work and I'm more of a 'sun' person to be honest. Goa in the winter and Greece in the summer are my ideal holidays :) Managing to fit in a 'special' trip this year and going to the Canadian Rockies with my mum at the end of May, thanks to an insurance policy. Hopefully the only snow we'll see will be on the mountains ;) .
Gemma1
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

alt hols

Postby Kojak » 22 Feb 2011, 12:51

[quote="Colette"]

Brilliant news Alan, love to mum and baby and I reckon Lynn deserves a huge drink. :D I suppose this is going to be a really good excuse to avoid those swimming lessons, now I need to think of one.
[/quote]

...You'll both be in the water again come September, :D Collette...
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Return to Off Topic