So you've survived Christmas......

Chat about anything else

Postby sugardens » 26 Dec 2010, 11:44

:) :) That's it for another year! Hope everyone had a great time. I usually read symidream.com blog everyday to find out what's happening but no messages for 2 days! For any other blog followers you can always read mine (which I share with my other half).
- enjoy...... :)
sugardens
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Postby maziemoo » 27 Dec 2010, 01:33

Bella is gorgeous as are your puddy cats. My little dog is my sanity ....when work is demanding and life is stressful, I'm always grateful that I have little Lottie to come home to and whilst at times, I feel facing the elements can be seem a bit of a chore, I'm always glad that I make the effort because the fresh air and open space always lifts my spirits.

Thank you for sharing your blog....I really enjoyed it and the photos are lovely.
maziemoo
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Postby D and E » 27 Dec 2010, 10:06

Great blog, great dog and great cats :D
D and E
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Postby snoopy2 » 27 Dec 2010, 16:50

:) Smashing dog and cats. My poor old cat - Floyd wasn't well on Christmas Day and i thought Boxing Day would see a visit to the vet. However some home loving and care has rallied him and he wants lots of knees today. Love the old fella to bits. Had a lovely Christmas with my offspring - hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as we did. :D
snoopy2
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Postby maziemoo » 27 Dec 2010, 18:32

I hope Floyd has continued to get better Snoopy.

Our pets bring us such pleasure, it's upsetting when they aren't well especially since they can't really tell us what's wrong.
maziemoo
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Postby sugardens » 27 Dec 2010, 19:34

Sorry to hear your cat's been poorly Snoopy2. Maybe the cold's getting to him? I'm sure the TLC will do wonders. Our Bella's showing signs of her age as like me she has stiff joints and can't climb in and out of the car so easily! She'll still chase a ball around (which I can't/won't do) and walk for miles quite happily (which I will do).
Thank you all for saying such nice things about our animals. I've passed on your compliments but don't think they're that bothered!!!! :P :P
sugardens
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Postby snoopy2 » 28 Dec 2010, 15:25

Thanks to all of you for your concern - pets do give us such unconditional love. Floyd continues to improve. I would describe him as a very gentleman like cat - a Bustopher Jones - likes to dine well, is always polite but doesn't over or even under exert himself - likes to just 'be'. This takes it's toll on the digestive tract and not to go into too much detail now he has had a dose of bran he is almost back to his usual sedentary self. All the best for 2011.
snoopy2
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Postby Kojak » 02 Jan 2011, 12:54

Such a shame, Su - if Marcus goes to all the trouble of throwing a ball you could at least make the effort to chase it... :D :D :D
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Return to Off Topic