Thank you for my welcome!

Chat about anything else

Postby Holly » 19 May 2010, 17:33

Hello Symites! Is that what I should call you? Do put me right if not...

I feel a little like an interloper as I have not actually been to Symi for a few years - but I do love it and we have been several times! Hubby (Ian) and I are planning to move to Rhodes in the next year or so - simply because we need to make a living and this seems more likely for us there than on a smaller island... And - for easy access to the airport for family emergencies (aged P's). But we will only be a boat ride away from Symi and that is acceptable!

We are nipping over for a week next Wednesday (volcano allowing!) with friends who have never been to Greece (WHAT?!) Time for their cultural education we feel - and we are hoping to get over to Symi for a day to see the most beautiful harbour anywhere and blow their minds!

Lovely to join you all online!

Holly (York)

xxx
Holly
Starting Visitor

Postby Allan » 19 May 2010, 22:02

Welcome to the Chat Page Holly. I'm pleased we sorted out your registration.

Don't worry about what to call us, we've been called all kinds of things over the years and we answer to anything. ;)

If you do manage to get over to Symi in the next couple of weeks you may bump into some of the folk from the Chat Page. Don't say I didn't warn you. :D
Allan
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Off Topic