Sevasti Studios and Villa Wookie

Archived posts about accommodation on Symi

Postby Adriana » 17 Jul 2012, 09:24

I have put up a special blog giving directions from the museum in Chorio to both these places as Sevasti is new on Olympic's books and our Villa Wookie is just next door. How to get from Giorgio's to the museum is quite straightforward - just follow the signs saying 'museum' ;)
Adriana
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Postby Gemma1 » 18 Jul 2012, 08:36

Thought your instructions and pictures were great Adriana as I did wonder where the Sevasti was :) . However for somebody who had trouble finding their way back to the Anastasia on the first night I think they'd be a bit far out for me. I have visions of wandering around Symi on my own at night looking for my room :oops: . That happened to me once in Naxos though I did find my way back eventually ;) . Think I might have a wander up there in September while I'm out and about and see if I can find them.
Gemma1
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Postby Olga » 18 Jul 2012, 20:22

We stayed at the Sevasti in May,and found at least four ways of getting back. The view is stunning, and well worth the climb, this was probably the only holiday ever where I didn't put on any weight. The most straightforward way back is to go up the main road, and along the lane from there,takes longer though.
Sevasti herself works in Georgios in the evening, so anyone not sure could always eat there and ask her.
Olga
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

Postby Gemma1 » 18 Jul 2012, 23:38

There are certainly worse things than eating at Georgios every night ;)
Gemma1
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Return to Accommodation