First Visit LOTS of information in this thread!

Archived useful topics that don't fit anywhere else!

Postby Adriana » 04 Jun 2009, 07:37

And I stopped off to put ashore a seasick crew member back in 93 and I'm still here...
Adriana
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Postby Kon » 04 Jun 2009, 10:24

That's my motto as well when i find a place that is well "SPECIAL" I stick to it, Symi is that special place in my life where i can sit back and sigh a big breath of relaxed relief while sitting near the harbour and watching the boats come and go. My biggest problem is that we live so far away so I don't visit as often as most of our viewers here, but reading your experiences of your Symi holidays is well just as good as being there in a way.

My first visit was 1982 and it took 17 years to make my second trip and my last trip was 2006 so I am due for another, hopefully sooner than later.
Now you know why I love the webcam
Kon
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Postby jacxxx » 04 Jun 2009, 10:57

You're right there!!

Our favourite place in the world so far has been Zakynthos. We love it there and its a very special place for us. NOt the 18-30 loud bits but the unspoilt quiet tavernas on the coast and the small villages in the hills. We love it there but I think we're going to Love Symi just as much if not more from what I've read here.
The welcome from everybody on here has been FAB and just reading through other people's experiences already make us want to be there NOW!
Only 7 more weeks and then we're off. Can't wait. It just sounds like our sort of place.
jacxxx
Symi Visitor
Symi Visitor

Return to Miscellaneous