Rep contact details

Chat about anything to do with the island of Symi

Rep contact details

Postby Marieclaire » 22 May 2015, 11:11

Hi everyone

This is my first post on the forum after becoming a new member but I have enjoyed reading all the posts that other members have contributed. I wondered if anyone has the email address of Katja, the Olympic rep? We are due to holiday on the island next month and have a couple of questions about the accommodation. Many thanks in advance.
Marieclaire
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Rep contact details

Postby JuliaB » 22 May 2015, 12:10

I'm sorry I don't have the contact details for you, Marieclaire, but you could try posting your questions here. There may well be someone who can answer your questions as members of this site have travelled to Symi with Olympic on many occasions.
JuliaB
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Postby Allan » 22 May 2015, 14:28

Welcome to the forum Marieclaire.

Tour company reps tend not to be contactable directly by email. I think you're expected to send all your queries to the head office. Not the most efficient way but I guess it's done to protect the reps and make sure all questions get the correct corporate response, which is understandable.

JuliaB is right though, there isn't much that regular posters here don't know about the accommodation used by Olympic Holidays so feel free to ask!
Allan
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Marieclaire » 22 May 2015, 19:23

Hi. Thanks for the replies and the welcome. I have already contacted Head Office but felt that a local rep would be a better option. What we are after is a specific room allocation but will have to wait and see what we get ......
Marieclaire
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Kojak » 28 May 2015, 12:21

Hello Marieclaire. You can request a various things on booking, ie a lower floor room. Perhaps if you let us know where you are staying someone can help answer your question.
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Return to Symi Chat