Accommodation

Chat about anything to do with the island of Symi

Accommodation

Postby Helen Devlin » 03 Aug 2021, 11:21

Hi all. Hoping everyone is fit and healthy. Covid is ripping through my family & we have postponed our visit to beautiful Symi until next year. We are devastated and thinking of everyone there and the amazing times we have had. Is it cheeky to ask about accommodation on this site? I wanted to ask about the place that had booked this year and if it will be operating next year but have not had a reply and justcsee ‘no availability ‘ online. I just wonder if we are trying to book too early or perhaps it will be available through a different site. Or perhaps it is already fully booked. Sorry to waffle on. The accommodation is Symi Studioes. I apologise if this is not the place to ask these questions. Take care all H xx
Helen Devlin
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Accommodation

Postby Allan » 03 Aug 2021, 13:46

Hi Helen

So sorry to hear about your family experience with Covid. I hope everyone is getting better now.

There are no restrictions at all on talking about accommodation on this site. We are no longer associated with any accommodation company on the island and, in my experience, posters here will happily give their own honest opinion on the merits of particular places so ask away!

My guess (and it's only a guess) is that Symi Studios haven't loaded the 2022 availability onto the booking sites yet. All you can do is keep trying to contact them, bearing in mind that it is high-season now and the property owners may be simply too busy to reply.
Allan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Accommodation

Postby Helen Devlin » 03 Aug 2021, 17:10

Hi Alan. Thank you so much for your helpful reply and thank you for your kind wishes. I will keep my eyes peeled. This is much earlier that I would usually look - I think that we as a family are missing Symi so much that we got a bit excitable and started looking prematurely!! Take care and thank you again. Helen☀️
Helen Devlin
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Symi Chat